• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Done My Research.. Now I Need the Final OK From You Guys

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
agreed.

I also agree about the 6800NU, look at the Antec Sonata case, it has adaquate cooling and shouldn't be bad, the Thermaltake Tsunami cases aren't bad either.

With the Lanboy, make sure that you get better intake and exhaust fans, the ones that some stock push nothing. Also, be sure to cut out the swiss cheese crap behind the fans.

thanks a bunch.. you guys have been a big help, now i'll be on the lookout for some good deals :cool:

1 last question, I don't plan to OC until a couple months from now, and I"m only gonna oc a little bit, do i still need to get more fans and heat sink now?

You may also want to go with a venice 3000 I have a venice 3200 and the over clocks seem to fall after a while. My freinds 3200 did the same thing. Also other people I have talked with had the same problem. I'm not saying they are all like that. Any way Thats why I bought this 3500+ Claw Hammer when I had the chance to and I also seen a lot better over clocks with the Venice+3000. and most of all it's cheaper. LOL

Back