• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DQ35MP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

niksoley

Hello all,

I have a DQ35MP mother board, and wanna know if there is anyway to overclock my CPU with this board.

Didnt find anything at Bios, and dont know any software that could do it.

My configuration is:
Mother board: DQ35MP
Processor: E8400
Memory: 4 gb ddr2 kingston
Refrigeration system: Corsair H60

Thanks in advance

If your bios doesn't have any options, then your only possibility is overclocking with a program like SETFSB or Clockgen. Either of which you will need the CPU PLL model number to use. If your PLL is not supported, then you are SOL for overclocking.

If your bios doesn't have any options, then your only possibility is overclocking with a program like SETFSB or Clockgen. Either of which you will need the CPU PLL model number to use. If your PLL is not supported, then you are SOL for overclocking.

Thanks,

How can I know the PLL of the DQ35MP?

It's a small metal oval component on the board. It will more than likely have the letters ICS followed by a string of numbers. If this matches a PLL setting on SETFSB or Clockgen, then you can adjust the FSB, if not then you are out of luck and need a better board.

It's a small metal oval component on the board. It will more than likely have the letters ICS followed by a string of numbers. If this matches a PLL setting on SETFSB or Clockgen, then you can adjust the FSB, if not then you are out of luck and need a better board.

I am lost, would be the oval metal in that photo?
It is written H14 318C7.

Attachments

• IMG_01942.jpg
    IMG_01942.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,498
Try selecting the CV183APAG PLL from the drop-down menu in SetFSB, as that's the clock generator used on the Intel DQ35JO board.

PPL is SLG505YC264BT as clearly seen on photo. It's supported by SetFSB.

Back