• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DTV DIGITAL-TO-ANALOG CONVERTER w/ S-video

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ken B.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200232816238&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

One of the very very few converters with S-Video out. And believe it or not, it's not made in China, but Belgium, and has a lot of metal casing. No wall wart needed, too.

I know it's not exactly computer parts, but I am actually hooking one up to my s-video PCI capture card as soon as my roof-top antenna arrives.

Just thought I'd mention it. The guy I bought this from accepts the gov't coupon.

This item is being sold as is, no refunds.. WE DO EXCEPT THE GOVERNMENT COUPONS!!!!!

I was wondering about the coupons. But these guys excepts them as opposed to accepting them. That could be critical.:):)

I don't think these people are making much money on these units. Probably just trying to increase their seller status. Who knows?

It's turns on, anyway. And they did refund me $40 as part of the coupon, so I know they are honest.

I still need one for my old TV. I am not giving up my Atari 2600 or Intellivision, and those don't play nice with most modern TV.

Back