• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E6750 = $??.??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aztroth

If I were to try to sell my e6750 on here, what do you think should be my asking price? I mean, I payed about $200 for it a year ago. I still have the reciept on newegg. I just didn't want to post it in the classies till I knew what I should ask. I dont want to gouge, but I dont want to be ripped off either.

Best thing to do is sell it on ebay as a matter of fact see what they as going for on ebay (used)

ebay keeps telling me I dont have the latest version of flash installed, so I can't check selling history. (Im too damn lazy to try and fix it. I've run the flash uninstaller and reinstalled the latest plugin, but I get nothing. IE is doing the same thing for some reason.)

but on average, I've watched them go for about $100 used on ebay in the past week.

Archer - we don't do 'bids' on ocforums for sale section.

Here's how to find out ocforum's calue estimates for an item: Assuming you can see the classifieds go to the 'SOLD!' section and do a search ('Search This Forum' at the top of the forum index) for the item. Here's what e6750 gets:

http://www.ocforums.com/search.php?searchid=3768428

Just keep in mind a few things: how old a thread is and whether it's a crazy deal that goes fast or if it's a nice sample (good overclocker.)

Back