• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E8400 + Biostar G31-M7 TE - $140 @ Fry's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SuperMotarded

This is with my spare UD3P, not the combo board.

4ghz.png

Haven't tried lowering the voltage yet and I'm pretty sure my ram is towards its limit, but I don't think 4Ghz stable on air is a bad place to start... I figure I can throw a P4D in the board that came with it and make the E8400 that much cheaper.

They're still selling C0's?

You guys might want to pick through some boxes if Fry's allows to try and score an E0.

They're still selling C0's?

You guys might want to pick through some boxes if Fry's allows to try and score an E0.
Is there a problem with the C0s? I'm asking because I have no idea, not trying to be defensive or anything. As far as I can tell 4Ghz @ 1.3v seems to be a decent clock...

4ghz_13.png

Havent tried go any lower than 1.3v, temps are cool enough there and I'm tired of restarting haha.

Is there a problem with the C0s? I'm asking because I have no idea, not trying to be defensive or anything. As far as I can tell 4Ghz @ 1.3v seems to be a decent clock...

4ghz_13.png

Havent tried go any lower than 1.3v, temps are cool enough there and I'm tired of restarting haha.

No problem per se. In general the E0's can clock higher and run cooler, but there are plenty of exceptions.

Back