• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Eco Coolit/H100 mounting brackets

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xboxbman

Registered
In my main computer I currently have the Eco Coolit on my 2500K, but have an H100 on the way to replace it. I'd like to put the Coolit in my office computer to quiet it down some, but it is a Phenom 1045, and I foolishly threw out the mounting brackets for the Coolit when I moved recently.

Am I deluding myself hoping that the AM3 mounting brackets that come with the H100 might work on the Coolit, since Corsair owns Coolit (so I've heard)?

Failing that, anyone know where I can get a replacement AM3 mounting bracket for the Coolit?

Thanks in advance!

I doubt that it will work honestly, but you can always hope. As far as a replacement, ebay is about the only place you might find them. This is why I always save every little piece for everything I ever buy, as you never know when you might need it. Good luck.

I doubt that it will work honestly, but you can always hope. As far as a replacement, ebay is about the only place you might find them. This is why I always save every little piece for everything I ever buy, as you never know when you might need it. Good luck.

i have my doubts as well. H100 arrives monday, will find out and report back then, i suppose.

and confirmed, does not fit. Not sure how I'm going to use the EcoCoolit now, might just sell it.

Have you emailed Coolit and asked them for a replacement part?

It is just a Coolit, might be wise to toss it anyway.

I emailed them, but it's been a few days and still no response. Not sure where else to look.

Back