• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EK AIO Basic 360

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mhypertext

EK AIO Basic 360mm​

First would like to say man i have not posted in a short minute :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

On a serious note has any here had any exp with the above listed model.

I have an older cooler master that is getting pretty loud and i am afraid its doing to fail.

I have the EK Basic 240 cooling an AMD R7 5700g. A 10 minute run of Cinebench 23 results in around 63c in a fiarly warm room. I have PBO on auto and will run all cores at 4500mhz

I have a 240 version of the EK AIO with RGB (the same as the classic just with RGB) and it performs well. Some users complain that fans are not quiet but for me, it's still fine. Maybe they run them at 100% speed. The EK AIO also looks great. The only issue is that the pump/block is too large. It doesn't fit pretty much all ITX motherboards with larger VRM/M.2 heatsinks or RAM slots close to the CPU socket. I guess you won't have that problem.

Back