• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Enermax Announces Aquafusion ADV 360mm AIO in White

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Enermax-Feature.png
Enermax just announced its Aquafusion ADV AIO is now available in white. Now there are six options available to choose from: 120 mm, 240 mm, and 360 mm each in black or white. Paired with Enermax's popular PWM-controlled SquA RGB ADV 120 mm fans, your next build can look cool and stay cool. The Aquafusion features a dual-chamber pump for a longer, more reliable lifespan. Pricing starts at just $69.99 on Amazon for the 120 mm. For additional information, check out Enermax's press release below.
Click here to read more!

Indeed one would think, though I am always skeptical if a company just hoped people would forget and they could change the name so nobody would easily search the issue.

Of course like 20 years ago I was always skeptical of the brand, then they hit the market with the first full coverage threadripper AIO while literally almost everyone else was on asetek with a much smaller coldplate than the IHS. Then hose AIOs went crummy.

I am a big fan of infinity mirrors though so they have that going for them!

Last edited:
Indeed one would think, though I am always skeptical if a company just hoped people would forget...
Many companies have gone through this with various products, not just liquid coolers. ASRock, ASUS, MSI, CoolerMaster, certainly Gigabyte... Nearly every major company. What is critical, in my opinion, is how these issues are handled. If the issue is handled promptly with no cost to the end user then that is ideal. However, if the company requires the user to pay for two-way shipping and then wait while they test the product only to reply 6 months later that it was probably a user error (if they ever reply at all), this is clearly not acceptable.

I don't have first-hand experience with Enermax customer service. But the reports generally indicate that they would fall into that second category.

+1 ^^

To me, the biggest concern here was that they said it was fixed in another updated line, but turns out it wasn't. My thought was time heals all wounds....... :p :rofl:. Being serious, I just imagine they have learned their lesson. I'd buy one and 'roll the dice' if that was still in my head...but really don't think it's a problem today in the new lines.

Hopefully they switched manufacturers entirely. I think a decade ago maybe the number of cores and the performance gains could have been predicted, but I doubt anyone would have predicted that water cooling would have gone from pulling heater cores out of the junkyard to every company marketing their own ready to go out of the box water cooler.

Back