• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EPoX 9NDA3+ ver.2.1 test(2.55V DDR600 PASS!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

windwithme

01.JPG

Power Pack
02.JPG

03.JPG

1/11 BIOS,X5~X9
B1.JPG

K8 939 3000+ 0.09 0441SPMW
AMD Cooling
EPoX 9NDA3+ 2.1
G-Skill DDR600 256MBX2
Geforce256
PLEXTOR 712A
Delta 300w

DDR640 1t memtest pass
640.JPG

2.7G
2700.JPG

DDR600 1T CL2.5 4-3-5,about 2.55V Prime95 ok
300.JPG

DDR640 1T CL3 4-4-8 about about 2.75 prime95 ok
320.JPG

9NDA3+ not bad :p

Last edited:
have you tried both sets of dimm slots?
mine seems to work fine. Try some different RAM if you can and if it acts the same, RMA it.

i wish, cuz im on water and getting 39-40 idle :( while on my asus k8v-se deluxe i was at 32-35 idle

I just bought that same ram. It is the G.Skill LA series right?

Mine comes tomorrow. I'm anxious to see what it does on my dfi board :)

-Collin-

How come I see everyone buying 9NDA3+ rather than 9NDA3J??? Are there any advantage in buying "+" ??? I'm thinking of buying either one of them fairly soon, so please help me out, and sorry to jack the thread. (didn't really want to make a new thread just to ask this question)

Also, I would like to know what revision I'm looking to receive if I buy from newegg in a week or two, and the problems it may have.

Last edited:
the + version got firewire, better sounds, 4 SATA as oppose to 2 on the "J", that's all i think. problem with the + is that 2 of the SATA is not locked, so when you OC it won't work well. I wonder if the SATA on the "J" is lock :( if it's not then i can't use SATA.

warlock110 said:
the + version got firewire, better sounds, 4 SATA as oppose to 2 on the "J", that's all i think. problem with the + is that 2 of the SATA is not locked, so when you OC it won't work well. I wonder if the SATA on the "J" is lock :( if it's not then i can't use SATA.

can anyone actually clarify this? I am looking into epox S939 solution really soon.

i guess i can confirm it, the 2 SATA slot on the + that's not lock is true
the "J" has a lock on it's SATA, i just saw some guy with the board on hit sig hitting 300 HTT, it's locked.

Seems like.... SATA 1&2 are nforce 3 SATA Controller and SATA 3&4 are Marvell SATA Controller. "J" seems to work fine because it has no Marvell SATA Controller. That means both motherboard should work the same except for sound, which I can care less about. I think I'll save some money then.
So, what is the known latest revision of the board out there?

Thanks for the help warlock

Last edited:
Built this new board about 10 days ago and I think I've got it pretty well dialed in. Since I made the screenie I've dropped the Vcore to 1.60 actual and 1.55 on the Epox USD Manager. Nice rig - I like it.

screenie_9x295.gif

Back