• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EVGA GTX 780 Classified Hydro Copper Waterblock Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So I'm a bit bummed. I got a 780 Hydro Copper off newegg and didn't realize until I had the card that it wasn't a dual BIOS card. :(

Yea, I think you have to get the Classified version for the Dual BIOS feature.

I hear people talk about this block being worse than the EK block due to bad VRAM cooling, can you confirm this? :confused:

Just ordered 2 of these cards, but with the block allready installed, and im thinking about buying reference and putting on EK blocks. Even though I really like the EVGA logo, and I think its gonna look sweet with the EVGA PRO sli bridges on this block :D

/asusg4mer

I hear people talk about this block being worse than the EK block due to bad VRAM cooling, can you confirm this? :confused:

Just ordered 2 of these cards, but with the block allready installed, and im thinking about buying reference and putting on EK blocks. Even though I really like the EVGA logo, and I think its gonna look sweet with the EVGA PRO sli bridges on this block :D

/asusg4mer

It will cost more. I have my card OC'd like hell. I've seen some bench's that show this as well but I don't think it's worth the trouble and cost.

Back