• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fan Static Pressure

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eduncan911

You also might look at the 140 x 25 mm Yate Loon fans and see if either the D14SM-12 or D14SH-12 float your boat. They are much cheaper to buy than any of the others and PPCs has them in stock. The D14SH-12 looks to be a real beast at 140 cfm airflow and 48.5 dBA. But they have the rpm listed wrong at PPCs, as theyare shown being rated as 2800 rpm fans at the Yate Loon website.

I looked on their website but they don't have it listed. But from past experience with 120 mm Yates, I would think it would have good static pressure. You can always email them and see if they will give you some static pressure numbers.

Thanks man! Yep, I was dead on with the simple conversion from mm to inch. It matched the charts in that link.

You also might look at the 140 x 25 mm Yate Loon fans and see if either the D14SM-12 or D14SH-12 float your boat. They are much cheaper to buy than any of the others and PPCs has them in stock. The D14SH-12 looks to be a real beast at 140 cfm airflow and 48.5 dBA. But they have the rpm listed wrong at PPCs, as theyare shown being rated as 2800 rpm fans at the Yate Loon website.

Wow, never found those before! Aiight, going to order those as that's just about what I was looking for. Those San Ace are just too expensive, and my system does just about fine with the existing 60 CFM fans. So, having 140 CFM should be a bit overkill.

Back