• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Files to burn

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aguil

Registered
I have some files to burn(window 7) and in notifiaction area i get message which i've files to burn when i try to click on icon(in the tray) the icon disappear, i must say the option in the properties is on.

My question is; where can i find my files which they´er ready to burn?

Check under my computer and click on your DVD/RW drive. It should show the temporary files listed.

I did that but always i get message said i must put a CD/DVD on driver.

it same, i means i get a same message, no CD/DVD in drive but if i put a full CD/DVD
no problem.

Thanks for that, i´ll try this but at the first i must disconnect, leaving the library i get home. i´ll let you know tomorrow.
Thanks again.

I keep having same problem i tried whole Posts above.

Any another suggetions?

Thanks.

Disable the briefcase nonsense. I'm not sure how as I'm in debian atm. I think? it's a system scheduled service. Advanced Scheduled tasks which can be found using godmode? Or with aps such as Windows7 Mgr-highly recommended btw.
Godmode can be done by creating a new folder and naming it exactly thus:
"GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}"
No qoutes.
I'm not in 7 so can't verify atm.
On top of that disable/delete/remove ANY right click commands which point to the built-in windows cd burning abilities.

Last edited:
Hallo Habbajabb!

Really i couldn´t understand what you say at the first i thought you talking about "register"

but when i get home and tried to check your e-mail i found......

Please, explain little bit clear.
thanks.

Back