• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Final Pics of my water cooled Lian-Li PC75

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SemiCycle

Here they go.
The work in progres pics can be found at the below link
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=273560

15.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

slater3333uk said:
Looks good (apart from the colour of that water:p)

Thats a 1250 right? looks a bit bigger to me maybe its just a weird perspective

-Yes, the pump is a 1250. It is much bigger then the quiet one pump I was previously using.
-The water is the result of zerex racing coolant. I'm looking for some blue water dye.

VERY NICE WORK SEMI!

I love it. My config is going to be quite similar, maybe you can give me a few hints?

I'm going with the thermochill 120.3 too, but I might be taking a bit of a different approach. You used a holesaw to cut your 120mm blowholes correct? Do you think a heatkiller 120.3 grill would work? I was thinking a dremel would cut the top best if I went with those.

For a display, I'm not sure what to get. I want a 4 line display that works with USB (I have an IC7-Max3, no serial ports :-/), any suggestions?

Anyway, great work, nice case!

Last edited:
Fyberwire said:

You used a holesaw to cut your 120mm blowholes correct?

Nope, I used a drill and a dremel. It took a while. :)

Fyberwire said:

For a display, I'm not sure what to get. I want a 4 line display that works with USB (I have an IC7-Max3, no USB ports :-/), any suggestions?

Your motherboard does have onboard USB headers. That is all you need to use a usb LCD

Good luck and have fun.

Ah, excuse my mistake Semi. I meant Serial Ports.

I've found a 4 Line matrix orbital USB display which should work well though, so I'll keep you posted.

Good work, and I love the cleanliness of the wiring. I'm definately installing my HDDs backwards like you did. It makes the wiring so damn clean!

Yes it looks very nice, makes me want to do my own PC-75 project... :D Still not enough room in there for me though :(

hey semi, im doing my setup in a pc70, and im curious at looking at your.. could you take a pic of the backside of the mobo tray so I can see how you hid your wires? :D

Very nice job.
I'm working on my PC71 right now and it's taking longer than I thought (lots of measuring, planning, modding and more measuring) but I'm really taking my time.
Your rig gave me some ideas, so I'm glad I checked the forum today.:)

P.S. I like your res.

Very nice. Your config is so similar to my future config, I'm basing mine off yours almost. What fans are you using in that thing? Also, where'd you get those hose clamps, and are the metal ones better than the plastic ones I see everywhere?

Also, for the thermochill 120.3, it uses screw in barbs correct? Where did you get yours?

Fyberwire said:
What fans are you using in that thing?

SYSTEM SPECS
(6) Delta WFBM Fans (silent at 7v. Not bad at 12v)
Thermochill 120.3 Radiator
Morphling1 MK4 cpu Waterblock
Dangerden Intel z-chip Chipset block
Dangerden Maze4 GPU Waterblock
Ehiem 1250 pump
1/2" Clearflex tubing and Zerex racing coolant
Criticool Res
(2) Vantec 3.5 bay fan controllers
-------------------------------------------------
Lian Li-PC-75
Fortron 400W PWS /w 12cm Blue LED - FSP400-60PNU-R
CrystalFontz 634 LCD
2.4C at 3216 (268FSB) (looking for 2.8E or 3.0c)
Radeon 9800Pro @ (470/372)
OCZ 3500 Basic memory (holding me back)
SB Audigy 1
Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-250 (HARDWARE ENCODING) :)
(2) 120GB SATA WD drives in RAID 0
External 40GB drive in USB2.0 cage
LG 16X DVD
AOPEN 40X Burner

Fyberwire said:
Also, where'd you get those hose clamps, and are the metal ones better than the plastic ones I see everywhere?

Home Depot and Lowes sale them. like $.60 a piece

Fyberwire said:
Also, for the thermochill 120.3, it uses screw in barbs correct? Where did you get yours?

Yes, it has screw in barb connections. I bought my radiator from danger den. It shipped with the 1/2" barbs installed.

Back