• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First build in years - Would love some help!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And this is where I beat a dead horse....

If someone was going to give you a CPU, and was holding out a 5820k and a 5930k, which one would you grab?

Couple more questions...

I would like to start a build log for this project. Should I just use this thread as the build log with a link in the first post to the post in the thread where it starts, or start a separate thread referencing this one? Second option seems cleaner to me, but wanted to follow the general forum practice and was unsure what it actually was.

Also, I was unable to figure how to upload images to here. I read the creating albums section of the FAQ, but did not see the link that was mentioned in the post on my user panel. I am assuming this is because of my low post count / member status.

Thanks,

John

Once again, thanks! I also found the add album button, was just looking in the wrong area. For whatever reason, I hadn't gone into that sub forum as of yet. Another good resource that I should have utilized prior to purchasing everything.....

John

Back