• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Follow my Twitch.TV Channel and win a 60-Day FFXIV Time Card or $25 Visa Gift Ca

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ExecuteOrder66

Registered
My name is Ryan, I'm just your plain ol' regular video game addict/nerd from Chicago. I recently started a Twitch.TV channel to stream and broadcast just for fun while I game. So I'm recruiting people to follow my channel (no point in livestreaming if no one is watching duhhh) and just as an extra added incentive for you to see my ugly face while I game, I will be giving out your choice of either a...

(1) 60-Day Prepaid Time Game Card for FFXIV:ARR

or

(2) $25 Pre-Paid Visa Gift Card

for FREE....COMPLETELY AT RANDOM!! If my channel hits at least 50 followers by September 5th.

So if you're not a Final Fantasy Fan, you can choose the $25 Visa Gift Card instead to use on other games (Riot Points for Leauge of Legends, Items on Steam, etc)...or ya know, like 25 items off the dollar menu at McDonalds to fuel your gaming. Whatever floats your boat, its a Visa so you can use it basically ANYWHERE!

On September 5th I'll be doing a 24-hour livestream of FFXIV:A Realm Reborn!! At some point during my stream I will assign each follower a specific number and use random.org to pick the winner! If my channel hits over 100 followers, I'll be giving away TWO 60-DAY Time Cards! and/or $25 Pre-Paid Visa Gift Cards! If I don't even hit 50 followers, well...you'll get to see my cry like a little school girl. BUT, I'll still give away something fun ;-) Please like, and share this message! Follow my Twitch.TV channel at
Then make sure to hit the Follow button. Thanks!! Happy Gaming!

Last edited:
My name is Ryan, I'm just your plain ol' regular video game addict/nerd from Chicago. I recently started a Twitch.TV channel to stream and broadcast just for fun while I game. So I'm recruiting people to follow my channel (no point in livestreaming if no one is watching duhhh) and just as an extra added incentive for you to see my ugly face while I game, I will be giving out your choice of either a...

(1) 60-Day Prepaid Time Game Card for FFXIV:ARR

or

(2) $25 Pre-Paid Visa Gift Card

for FREE....COMPLETELY AT RANDOM!! If my channel hits at least 50 followers by July 22nd.

So if you're not a Final Fantasy Fan, you can choose the $25 Visa Gift Card instead to use on other games (Riot Points for Leauge of Legends, Items on Steam, etc)...or ya know, like 25 items off the dollar menu at McDonalds to fuel your gaming. Whatever floats your boat, its a Visa so you can use it basically ANYWHERE!

On July 22nd I'll be doing a 24-hour livestream of FFXIV:A Realm Reborn!! At some point during my stream I will assign each follower a specific number and use random.org to pick the winner! If my channel hits over 100 followers, I'll be giving away TWO 60-DAY Time Cards! and/or $25 Pre-Paid Visa Gift Cards! If I don't even hit 50 followers, well...you'll get to see my cry like a little school girl. BUT, I'll still give away something fun ;-) Please like, and share this message! Follow my Twitch.TV channel at
Then make sure to hit the Follow button. Thanks!! Happy Gaming!

Dude, it's already August 13, do you mean July 22 of next year?

Back