• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

free stuff rocks!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
how much do you think i should this pc for someone i know someone who wants to buy it and im throwing in a crt monitor so please give me opinions on how much you think i should charge, the person is getting their own psu and graphics card everything else i listed in the first post is coming with the pc.

thnx in advance

RIPSTER

demortey@gmail. said:
Daewood...ino this isnt the classifieds...but if u want to get rida some of those P3 slot 1 cpus i would most def be interested...pm em email me if u wanna sell a couple

no selling outside the classifieds, and if you do, we wont cover your *** if something goes sour. just so you know.

id say tell him ....if he is computer literate, 150-200 bucks for it...then go down from there, and if he knows nothing about computers...300 bucks, ya gotta make some people pay for your time and effort :D

i think im gonna be getting some parts from my moms work since they are closing down...gonna be fun with 10 or so computer in a 15x15 room...space heaters....too bad its summer tho

lol i bet some guy was just putting it in his car of something and put it in a bag to make sure it didnt get wet...

then you came along and nicked it!

doesnt folding steal your bandwidth? being in the uk we dont have any to start with!

That old of a system you could eek out on a 250-300 watt PSU. No overclocking or loads of extra stuff. That is not a monster computer there. It won't need alot of juice.

I would say that system alone the way it sits is worth about 57.4561 GBP

With a cheap vid card and sound, hook a viewing device up and bump the cost up to 143.644 GBP.

Nice find there bro!!!

Back