• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Free Super Flower 550W PSU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Muffinn

*DEAD*Free Super Flower 550W PSU

*GAH, sorry for the confusion guys*

Please delete thread,

its only free when you spend....$799.00

Notes on this free item: (1) This item is free only if you order $799.00 or more other items from us, not including shipping. Orders with smaller amount do not qualify. This item will not be shipped for any unqualified orders without notice. (2) One free item of any kind per order please. (3) No exchange or refund for free items. (4) This item does not qualify for free items for those who register on our web site. (5) Customer must still pay shipping for this free item. Adding this item to your shopping basket will add 10lb to your shopping basket, which will increase your shipping amount, which is your responsibility for claiming this free item. (6) This free power supply, like any other free item offer, is not automatic. You must add this item to your shopping basket and order in order to receive it. No free item will be added for existing orders through phone-in or e-mail requests. (7) The other accessories are optional items, which are not free for this product. (8) The availability and the rules are subject to changewithout notice. (fc080304)

The Title says it all. For somer eason Directron is giving these away.

http://store.yahoo.com/directron/frsf550ts.html

I previously bought one when they were on sale. It runs pretty well and it isn't that loud since it has fan speed adjustment. Though I'm a bit worried about using this on my next OC considering that its being given away for free now. The wires are _really_ long.

The LEDs are pretty bright also.

:bday:

Last edited:
So people don't get the wrong idea like I did:

Notes on this free item: (1) This item is free only if you order $799.00 or more other items from us, not including shipping. Orders with smaller amount do not qualify. This item will not be shipped for any unqualified orders without notice. (2) One free item of any kind per order please. (3) No exchange or refund for free items. (4) This item does not qualify for free items for those who register on our web site. (5) Customer must still pay shipping for this free item. Adding this item to your shopping basket will add 10lb to your shopping basket, which will increase your shipping amount, which is your responsibility for claiming this free item. (6) This free power supply, like any other free item offer, is not automatic. You must add this item to your shopping basket and order in order to receive it. No free item will be added for existing orders through phone-in or e-mail requests. (7) The other accessories are optional items, which are not free for this product. (8) The availability and the rules are subject to changewithout notice. (fc080304)

nYmph

nymph said:
So people don't get the wrong idea like I did:

nYmph

pffffffft why ever read the fine print?

sorry guys.
:(

what a lame deal. how many people spend $800 at directron?

no harm no fowl. i've done worse. i sent a friend of my dads to best buy with a coupon for something like %15 off so she could get an ipod for her son. i neglected to read the fine print, and ipods were excluded. damn apple

Back