• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Frozencpu discount?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just to let everyone know the code is still good! :) I just ordered 2 noiseblockers and a ProlimaTech Mega Shadow for my i7 build. Saved about $7. Every little helps!

Thx!

i ordered with the code and wow the stuff i ordered got here fast! i ordered teusday and got it today !!!

big thumbs up

Attention OCFORUM Members-

Hi guys, we saw this thread and have made a coupon code that is good indefinitely.

From now on all OCFORUM members will receive a 10% discount at the checkout screen by entering code "ocforums"

Enjoy!

-FCPU Staff

Old thread I know but coupon code doesn't seem to work "indefinitely."

UPDATE: pcapex still works for 5% discount. Just place an order for 535$ and got a nice 25$ off. Helps pay for faster shipping.

thanks a lot

I saw the discount section on FCPU and googled for codes. I used the 5% discount one, aka: "pcapex". Worked like a charm!

It'd be nice if they'd let the OC forum members have the 10% code they promised.

But the frozencpu rep hasn't been on since 1/09...

It'd be nice if they'd let the OC forum members have the 10% code they promised.

But the frozencpu rep hasn't been on since 1/09...

The 10% discount has been gone for a long time now but they still give you a 5% discount with the same "pcapex" code that's been mentioned here several times. It's not much of a discount but atleast it's something. :shrug:

Holy thread resurrection, Batman!

But it would be nice to get that 10% off code again.

Back