• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce GTX 280+ (GT200-b) in September? GTX 350 (GT300) in Q4 08?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Got my 280GTX installed yesterday, loving it. Pulled P12200 in vantage with the rig below. The eVGA card also came with a Vantage key, and a retail copy of FarCry2 via mail.

Got my 280GTX installed yesterday, loving it. Pulled P12200 in vantage with the rig below. The eVGA card also came with a Vantage key, and a retail copy of FarCry2 via mail.
very nice !!! i cant wait to replace my 8800gtx with a 280gtx :) im getting kinda cranky not pulling off at least 60 fps in far cry 2 (on very high) or somewhat playable framerates in crysis warhead

When you get farcry 2 installed, it comes with a benchmark tool.

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=583061 i made this thread. download that benchmark xml file i made and run that test. i want to see your results compared to mine

2Gb of 512-bit GDDR5, 480 sp's, can't wait to see how "Crysis 7: Alien's Revenge Part III" will run with 3 of those in SLi XD

-Mobious-

From what I am hearing you can not step up on a revision card. Something about trying to step up to the same card.

They let folks step from 9800GTX to GTX+ didn't they?

2Gb of 512-bit GDDR5, 480 sp's, can't wait to see how "Crysis 7: Alien's Revenge Part III" will run with 3 of those in SLi XD

-Mobious-

Where ya get those numbers? I haven't been paying much attention.. Just smack me if it's in the first page of this thread somewhere :p

Back