• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GIGABYTE Announces GO OC 2010 (GIGABYTE Open Overclocking Championship) Worldwide Final

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It says 12hrs for me. Guess that means I have to watch at midnight. To bad I'll probably out with the buddies at this time :(

I really loved the art they had with the vikings but I never quite got how it was relevant to overclocking...

Wow, what a crazy week.

I started the competition stron, but quickly ran into some problems, most of them my fault. My clocking issues were IMC related it seems, an I figured out how to get way better clocks when it was too late to do anything with them. Hey, there's always next year to try again :)

Huge congrats to the winners.

Wow, what a crazy week.

I started the competition stron, but quickly ran into some problems, most of them my fault. My clocking issues were IMC related it seems, an I figured out how to get way better clocks when it was too late to do anything with them. Hey, there's always next year to try again :)

Huge congrats to the winners.

Thanks for reppin' OCF Jeremy. Proud to have a member and an altogether good guy from our community there.

Too bad things didn't work out sooner for you, but sounds like you'll be faster with those kinds of problems if you run into them again. :)

Yea, major props, I was rootin for ya as long as I could stay awake (till about 3am est or so)...

Out of curiosity, what'd you hit and how'd you overcome it at the end there?

Back