• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte designare ex cpu led

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Maupia

i'm developing a pc based in Gigabyte designare ex with AMD Treadripper 1950x CPU 2x512 MB Samsung 960 M2, AMD Radeon Pro WX7100 and a Corsair HX1200i like psu; I have a problem with the power because at power on the CPU led go on and I receive the following codes 3E and d5. The system non boot.

Can sameone help me?

3B~3E| PCH PEI initialization.
D5| No Space for Legacy Option ROM initialization.

Hope this helps. Go through and check everything.
You may want to check if your memory is in the right slots as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for your help but I restart the installation from zero And I checked every step according the Designare manual and verified that the voltages supplied by the PSU (Corsair HX1200i) was correct so I tried to do power on only with the 24 pin connected and the display code was 00.
when connect the ATX1 12V 4 pin or ATX2 8 pin connectors obtain the codes indicated previously and this happens with only cpu and memory installed.

Are all the components new?

Tell us about the RAM and the RAM configuration you are using.

I would also remove the CPU from the socket and check for bent pins.

HI, I have a 4x8 MB Corsair Vengeance Memory (selected kit) and the Ryzen Threadripper haven't pins.

HI, I have a 4x8 MB Corsair Vengeance Memory (selected kit) and the Ryzen Threadripper haven't pins.

I was referring to the socket pins. The socket has pins (or, more properly, pads) just like Intel sockets do and they are very easily bent.

Back