• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE GIGABYTE Launches Full Range of New 9 Series Motherboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

GIGABYTE is wasting little time bringing a full slate of motherboards featuring the new Z97 and H97 chipset to market. The popular G1 Gaming and Ultra Durable series lead the pack with no less than 10 and 12 offerings respectively. Additionally, GIGABYTE will offer two Super Overclocking (SOC) boards and three Ultra Durable Black Edition boards.
... Return to article to continue reading.

I've been out of the loop for a very long time now, (as you can see the rig in my sig is still the same).

Does anyone know the difference between a Gigabyte Z97X-GAMING 5 and a Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H? The gaming 5 is $10 more.

Anyone have information on the power phases? Is gigabyte mostly using their 50 amp power phases these days or are they still using those 8/10/12 30 amp phases...?

Not that I suppose they matter as much today as they did before, since they should all be adequately powered.

Back