• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte RGB Fusion - HELP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chillz

Registered
Anyone familiar with the current RGB Fusion app?

Just got a Gigabyte Aorus 15P XD laptop and wanted to setup a default static colour scheme for the keyboard. Unfortunately, every time my laptop goes to sleep or turns off, Fusion reverts to the "wave" preset when I turn it back on or wake it up. And several times now it has also reverted while my laptop is just idling. I constantly have to go back into Fusion and reactivate my custom profile each and every time this occurs, and it's rather annoying. There's no "save" or "apply" button anywhere that I can find, but my custom setting is saved so I don't know why it keeps going back to that wave preset. I wouldn't mind so much if it reverted to a static colour, or just turned off completely. But the garish animated rainbow at full brightness is distracting and embarrassing. PLEASE HELP!

Last edited:
Back