• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Glock's HSPC Large Tech Station setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

glock19owner

Just got my HSPC Large Tech Station today (bought it off of Lvcoyote)...

Already in love with it...best thing I like...CPU temps dropped by around 7c...CPU/System temps are almost even...

Now the rampage extreme has a nice bed to lay in :D...

1001685jh1.jpg

This setup is great for hot weather...can bench at 4.5Ghz in the middle of the day :D...

21960/hwbot

heres a few more ghetto cooling shots...

*Warning for any of you with a weak heart seeing HIGH voltage on a 45nm CPU* - Last pic/screenit

1001687tp1.jpg

1001688pt3.jpg

ADDED: No, it doesnt take that much voltage...but I wanted to stress the system out...

219jl3.jpg

Last edited:
ty

Nah...I have good faith in her :D...but I also dont run her like that either...that was just to really see how well the open air concept temps vs the closed case temps where...

Excellent :D

looks great man. nice setup. i really want to buy one of these things but i may just get handy and build one.

Ty...for half price...I just went ahead and bought it...problem is...for the last few hours been sitting here looking at it going...how can I get more fans on it...already wanting to mod it...lol...

Seriously though...debating on putting a few more fan mounts so I can more or less make it into a better rev2 version....

Add 2x120's to blow on the bottom shelf and add a couple to blow on the MB...that half fan location is a pretty poor idea actually...had to stick my Syc. 120mm fan so it would at least cool the HDD's down...

key thing though...it helped the temps do a major drop...and at night will be even better :D...

Back