• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good psu? I need to OC.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is a very good choice, I have had good experience with Fortron and that's plenty of power for your system. Good luck OC'ing! Have fun!

And here is a third vote for it and as soldxsnake noted I do believe there is one for sale in the classifieds.

I've read that Forton is meant to be quite nice. I can't confirm that as they don't sell them here in Australia, but from what I've read sure, go with it.

Over here my current preferences are between Antec TruePower and the new TTGI N-Plug PSU's........

By the way, why do you have a Preshot in you sig but and AMD logo as your avatar? Is that showing a strange ironic sense of humour??? :p

I myself rather have an AMD :). I wasn't too smart when i built the rig. I know soooo much more now....

jack222 said:
I myself rather have an AMD :). I wasn't too smart when i built the rig. I know soooo much more now....

At some point of time we've all been there. Ah well, if it makes you feel any better, your rig would still sh*t all over mine performance wise.

I just wanted to get as much performance as I could get for as little money as possible 1 year ago when I upgraded. That simply meant choosing the right priced board and CPU. I need a better PSU though as my chip will make 2.4GHz on air, but the voltages are all over the place since I'm only use a 330W Antec TruePower PSU...... :shrug:

Back