• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good WP Theme supplier with excellent instant support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

techiemon

Hi guys, I have been using Cyberchimps recently and I have found they cannot handle requests very well, it takes them 24 hours or more for support, and do not support themes well. One they were selling they stopped updating I had to be refunded and buy a new one, and the new one I bought is out of date, they haven't updated it and it is not compatible with my current version of WP. In addition their support on using Elementor and other things are severely lacking, I am looking for a better theme supplier that can really help users create the site they want. I just need a simple one page theme that I can develop quickly. I have spent 15 hours already dealing with these matters and have created nothing because of all the problems above. It should not take too long to develop what I want. The themes need to be simple and not high priced, the current theme I have is about $20, but I think the cheaper theme is the reason why I am not getting decent support.

Suggestions would be great. And no, I do not know how to use a child theme and develop it myself, so please do not recommend that.

Cheers.

I have a few names in my mind to suggest you a better theme supplier for your Wordpress blog. Here are they:
1. Themify.
2. Elegant Themes.
3. CSSIgniter.
4. StudioPress.
5. ArrayThemes.
6. ThemeIsle.
7. WPZoom.
8. TeslaThemes.

I haven't used the last three but I am sure they are great as well.
What I can say is the top 5 are few of the best Wordpress theme suppliers.

Bump.

In addition I may even be interested in hiring someone if the price is right to copy and paste things to the theme as I have limited time to do it myself.

Themes vary heavily by what your site target style is. What's the content of the site? Is it more like our front page where a more magazine-like style fits well? Or is it something else?
Also do you need a responsive style or a dedicated desktop/mobile style?

I think I need responsible because it needs to cross platforms easily, right now my theme is sort of just one page, but I cannot put too much on it which is fine, it should be more simple to let clients understand what I do. Basically I am a tutor, and I want to find more students. So I am adding my experience and my recommendations to it as well as what I can offer. It is quite a simple page, but it is taking me oodles of time to design it because each one, mobile, pad, and pc need to be programed with elementor separately, so I have shelved it for now because I am really not that patient for programing things.

I think the theme I have now is a scroll down, each part is labeled and the menu on the top will just jump to the area of the page where the info is.

Back