• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got a new monster....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kato

Addicted Tweaker
Hey guys, since most of the members have nothing but good to say about Albatron Turbo Ti4200, I sold my LeadTek today and bought one..MAN, this is truly a monster!!! with stock cooling, right out of the box I'm running it 320/680, 100% stable!!! With better cooling this card will do 330/700 np:D and I dont' know what a Vmod will do:eek:

Will push it harder tomorrow, here is a testing 3Dmark score...

13695 :beer:

It sure is a name brand for me now;)

Edit: I'm now sitting at 8th for AXP/4200!!!I can see the tail-light of 14K!!!:D

well since i can only get my axp on 1.9 ghz ( bong setup isnt back up yet) and i get 14500 3d marks with 1.87 ghz im in like 20th place eheh but everyone around me has fsb like 190 and a 2 gig cpu or close i bet i could get 15500 or so when my 2400+ comes on monday

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!

I have a Tornado as the HSF, so I really can't tell the noise of the fan...but I doubt its loud.

Last edited:
I find it funny irony that a a 4200 that costs as much as a 4400 goes as fast as a 4600 (which costs so much more than a 4400!)

I wish I could make sense out of it

I got the same card for $192 at newegg about 3 days ago. The price might have dropt but its pretty much a steal GO GET ONE! :D

Back