• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Got a new toy today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sporktar

1080.jpg

Already happily folding away at around 1900 Mhz :D
I have a waterblock in the mail to keep things cool (and quiet). I was hoping to be able to put my old 970's into my server and break 1 mil ppd, but i already have 2 local buyers offering 200 per card, so it looks like that dream won't be a reality.
Current ppd hovering between 780k and 800k.

I got an EVGA 1080 FTW today!

Folding now at 1961 MHz...haven't tried any overclocking yet.

Pulled out the 980 Ti from the main rig, and used it to replace a 960 in my "Little Folder" rig...should get around 1.8 Mil PPD with:

GTX 1080
GTX 980 Ti
GTX 980

:thup:

The new ACX 3.0 fans are MUCH MUCH quieter than the 2.0 was.

I have the fans set at 70% on my new 1080 FTW and can barely hear them!!!! Card is staying below 71 C with core 0x21 folding!!!! Wow!

You guys are really starting to put a hurt on me. I've got to get my plan in action ASAP before you guys run me over. :)

The new ACX 3.0 fans are MUCH MUCH quieter than the 2.0 was.

I have the fans set at 70% on my new 1080 FTW and can barely hear them!!!! Card is staying below 71 C with core 0x21 folding!!!! Wow!

My fans are pretty horrible. I've had them at 70%, and its pretty loud. Luckily i have an EK block sitting on my kitchen counter right now waiting to be installed :D

Back