• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gpu mod?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Interlocutor

I have a corsair air 540 mid tower case (best case I ever had). My new rig is complete except for the gpu--out of funds for now. Here my problem: I'm looking at this card-MSI Radeon 390
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127874&nm_mc=AFC-C8JI will only see the ugly backside of this cardunction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker,%20LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=
Since the motherboard is mounted vertically, I will only see the ugly back side of the card. I know they sell back mounts now but it's not the same. Are the manufacturers making left handed or reversible cards. Turning the pcie bracket wouldn't help. I can' be the only one that objects to this outmoded set up

Thats the reason why pretty much every card has a backplate, that has laser etched dragon on it
if you want to see the top you will either have to buy a new atx type b case, or get really creative with pci-e extenders

Back