• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU recommendation

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I mean the 2080 Ti is the top card currently available (unless I missed something) although I believe a super variant is hinted at or slated.

Give price range please, what ports you use to connect monitors, resolution of monitors. What resolution you game at and how many monitors used when gaming.

If playing@1440p or below, the 2080 super is the best choice imo.

A UHD, 2080ti does better, but not a large difference below.

A 2080ti for a little gaming across 3 monitors? Are they 1920x1080 x3? For 'a little' gaming across those 3 monitors (you didnt answer if you played on one or across all 3) I'd save the cash and go 2080 or 2080s. Huge upgrade..will play all games at ultra and save hundreds.

One is 4 k. Another one is 1080 something. Another one is a cintiq monitor.
I only play on one screen.
Im receiving a gift so money isnt a issue. With 2080ti and my current set up, will i need psu upgrade?
Can i get a suggestion?
Pc has a coil whine noise, perhaps replacing psu with this new gpu would help get rid of it.

One is 4 k. Another one is 1080 something. Another one is a cintiq monitor.
I only play on one screen.
Im receiving a gift so money isnt a issue. With 2080ti and my current set up, will i need psu upgrade?
Can i get a suggestion?
Pc has a coil whine noise, perhaps replacing psu with this new gpu would help get rid of it.
One screen.........................do you play on the 4K screen? Please be descriptive/answer the questions, lol! :)

Your PSU will be fine with a 2080Ti. If you are playing games on 2560x1440 or 1080p, I would get a lesser card.

A 2080ti is great pick, it will average about 135 FPS BFV if you have 2560x1440p at 144Hz link: https://www.techpowerup.com/review/asrock-radeon-rx-5700-xt-taichi-oc-plus/9.html
Wingy, he has a 4K monitor, a 1080p monitor, and w/e a "contiq" monitor is. I don't believe he has mentioned 2560x1440 unless that cintiq monitor is?

I am confused not getting the info out of the OP we need to best help him.. we all keep throwing shhhhtuff on the wall for him when it can be more refined help...if he is more clear in his repsonses to questions.

Yep... I saw that originally... but it also deoesn't mean it has to be spent, either. ;)

A 2080Ti and "light gaming" seems like a waste... unless he actually plays at 4K UHD...................which, would be a question that still needs to be answered. :)

Back