• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GRID 2019.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have a lot of racing games, but I am in love with GRID 2019.Anyone else out there love this game? I have played for hours I think I have had over 100+ hours into the game.:cool:

I've never played it, but I was a fan of a few Codemasters racing games (TOCA & Collin McRae) back in the day.

I have 3 racing currently install. Live for Speed, Assetto Corsa, & Assetto Corsa Competizione. I don't have much time to play any of them right now though. I've been wanting to get an F1 game just because I'm a fan of the racing series.

I've never played it, but I was a fan of a few Codemasters racing games (TOCA & Collin McRae) back in the day.

I have 3 racing currently install. Live for Speed, Assetto Corsa, & Assetto Corsa Competizione. I don't have much time to play any of them right now though. I've been wanting to get an F1 game just because I'm a fan of the racing series.
I have Assetto Corsa Competizione & Assetto Corsa also. I also love F1.

Looks like I need to do a little shopping on the next steam sale. lol

I didn't run any racing games for years because of windows, wheels, & drivers. New version of windows (& no driver support) caused my old wheel to quit working properly. I missed the time window when Fanatec had an affordable wheel pedal combo, now all their stuff is much more expensive. I have the G920 wheel, pedals, & shifter now.

Looks like I need to do a little shopping on the next steam sale. lol

I didn't run any racing games for years because of windows, wheels, & drivers. New version of windows (& no driver support) caused my old wheel to quit working properly. I missed the time window when Fanatec had an affordable wheel pedal combo, now all their stuff is much more expensive. I have the G920 wheel, pedals, & shifter now.
I use a keyboard for race games and I my quite good at using the arrow keys.:cool:

Back