• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

gskill royal crystalline ddr4 to be released

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can't say it looks fem to me, but, I do like that frosted look better.

Glass City... Toledo Ohio (I went to school there in the mid 90s).

I meant the name made the ram sound fragile.
Tongue in cheek brah.
*sigh* no more humor for you

You stopped picking up when I did call.

See how people fight over Crystalline structures? That sound fragile? It breaks hearts too.

:rofl:

Ok, need more meds... have a good night. :)

woes and chaos
As the dust off the dunes has settled, the days of enclosed towers is all, but a mere shadow on the timelines
The cases filled with glamour and gemstones, glittering in rainbow patterns is the new sorcery of the dark times encroaching on the millennium clocks
The sides have opened like eyes, as the battle ravaged machines. The side armour is all but gone

View attachment 199504

No protection from destructive blow by human intervention
Alas oh alas, woe unto the times of darkness when components glow with blood red, as the sun glittering through darkness after the apocalypse has enraged the Earth with a destructive meteor, blowing plums of dust into the atmosphere
Making the survival of the fittest a mere hint of legend
It is time to put an end to the glitter and rainbow shine in the electronic marvel
Gemstones and colors have no place in magnificent calculations of 1s and 0s
Leave the rainbows for the mighty skies and colors for the seasons
It is no time for spectrum manipulations
Too much is at stake
Turn back to the times of elders when the pentium II was tucked away in a maZe of wire webs behind an iron shield and memories were locked never to be seen by human eye

This is getting out of hand this RGB madness. We need this, but fast!!
View attachment 199503

Last edited:
That new memory looks nice but I only wonder when we will see it in stores, if we ever see it in this form in stores. So far everything that we've seen on the Computex under GSkill logo, probably won't hit the stores and won't be in mass production. There are no motherboards which support more than ~4500 memory out of the box. There were also setups that shouldn't be able to handle presented memory. I guess that if we see these crystalline heatsinks then on lower clocked memory like 2400-3600.

Glass City... Toledo Ohio (I went to school there in the mid 90s).

great university! awful city lol.

those rgbs look just like a toy my grandchildren have. its a slushy/ice cream cone looking thing that changes colors.

Back