• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTA IV delayed - Q2 08

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess that sucks considering there was already an official release date. But, no biggie, we'll all just have to settle for other awesome titles like Bioshock and Crysis. A March release would be great. There's never good games released in the months following Christmas. This will surely fill that void.

Seems all of them are getting pushed, first Crysis and not GTA, I guess its safe to say that the PC version of the new GTA will probably take a long time to be released (if it ever is).

mother ****ing son of a ****ing *****....... Why the hell do all the good (or potentially good) games get delayed at least twice before being released?? You can bet that once it's delayed with a vague release date of February to April 2008, that we'll be seeing it in October 2008, if then. :mad:

ive been reading the ign boards and lol at the xbox owners:
"i dont know if my 360 will be able to see the rockstar masterpiece, its been getting by on crutches and pees in a bed pan." "rockstar is delaying this game first because of the size issue fitting on a single dvd, and the framerate issues witnessed on the 360."

and yet the xbots still bash the ps3

kiltz said:
"i dont know if my 360 will be able to see the rockstar masterpiece, its been getting by on crutches and pees in a bed pan." "rockstar is delaying this game first because of the size issue fitting on a single dvd, and the framerate issues witnessed on the 360."

^ Load of BS

kiltz said:

I'd like to see proof of any of these claims.

Is it irony that one fanboy makes things up to bash something and complains about other fanboys bashing something in the same post?

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/810/810239c.html#comments_top?p=6&s=ASC
If only there was a more powerful console with bigger memory cache facilities and larger media storage capacity.....

..Oh!! there is!!! it's the PS3!!

Nice to see the 360 holding back the launch of a class game, knew Rockstar should have stuck with PS3 exclusivity it would be about done now!
No wonder Rockstars next franchise is PS3 exclusive!
the 360 is the one to blaming for the delay, remember R* commented saying that they were having problems with the 360 version because of the lack of hard drives some (if not most) of the console have, and there having more problems fitting the game it into 1 DVD (just like M$ is having problems fitting PGR4 into 1 DVD).
Damn! I don't know if my xbox is going to make it to 2008... I got it on release day, but now it gets around on crutches and pees in a bed pan. It tells me the last thing it wants to do before it dies is see the end of Rockstar's newest masterpiece. How am I supposed to break the news?

yes, i made all that up. and really im a fanboi. :rolleyes:
its true all those comments are purely the opinion of the poster and not factual. i only posted it for the humor but its funny how the term fanboy gets thrown around just because you post something thats bashing the 360. well i should of posted something to bash the ps3 so it would seem im neither a fanboy of both. how stupid

Nobody said you made it up, however if I quoted a bunch of stuff saying that the Amiga 500 is 10 times better than the Quad Core Intel and listed a bunch of half cocked reasons why that were opions of some jackholes on the IGN forums, then I'd get laughed at too.

Rainman: Balmer still owes me $500 from that night at the Texas Hold Em' Tables in the Luxor :D

OC Noob said:
I'd like to see proof of any of these claims.

Is it irony that one fanboy makes things up to bash something and complains about other fanboys bashing something in the same post?
ok back on topic, im sure all those preorders people made thinking it would be released oct are getting refunded

OC Noob said:
this is a GTA thread, and being such, there will always be a fanboy present :shrug:
I wonder if this is ever getting ported to the PC :D

FudgeNuggets said:
Nobody said you made it up, however if I quoted a bunch of stuff saying that the Amiga 500 is 10 times better than the Quad Core Intel and listed a bunch of half cocked reasons why that were opions of some jackholes on the IGN forums, then I'd get laughed at too.

Rainman: Balmer still owes me $500 from that night at the Texas Hold Em' Tables in the Luxor :D

lol, I did.

With all the hardware problems the 360 has, still fanboys of other systems feel the need to make stuff up.

Why shoot blanks when there are bricks of bullets within arms reach :shrug:

Back