• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gtx 970, a used..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UltraTaco

Good afternoon, gentlemen! I've been skimming the waves of ebay and stumbled upon a rock. Turned around and viola, a deal too good to oasis!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gaming-Com...rand=Unbranded&_trksid=p2332490.c100935.m2460

Feature:
100% new brand and high quality
Super low consumption and calorific value.
It has HDMI, VGA, DVI interfaces, support high definition video.
With dual cooler fan for good heat dissipation.
Multi-phase power supply.
Compact size, easy to install.

Description:
Item type: Graphics card
Model : GTX970 4G
Video memory type : DDR5
Graphics card slots :pCI Express 2.0
Number of assembly lines :192
Core frequency :900MHz
Chip manufacturing process :28 nm
Type: game level
Interface: HDMI, VGA. DVI. PCI - E
Video memory width :128bit
Product size: As picture shown
Video storage frequency :4100MHz
3DAPI: DirectX12

Package Included:
1 x Graphics card
1 x CD drive

Note:
Transition: 1cm=10mm=0.39inch
Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!.

128-bit of 4gb memory, a bit(pun) low on bus speed..
s-l400.jpg

Fan has genius design, the vortex from bigger fan will actually wrap around the back of card and cool back of PCB as well!!
s-l400.jpg

Even comes with VGA port! Fantastic, no need for adapters for taco!
s-l400.jpg

Fantastic!! Very inexpensive alternative to my gtx460!:clap: looks like already 30 sold!

Looks like one of those fake Chinese GPUs they sell on ebay. :nono:

GTX 970 has 256bit memory. I agree with Dave, fake and not worth any amount. Especially considering you could buy a real GTX 970 for under $100.

If you can wait until I get a couple of 3080's , I'll send you a GTX 970. Are you in the states? I have to send one of my RTX 2060's to my daughter in Pittsburgh and they will send me back the GTX 970 in their PC. I can have them send it straight to the "Tacster:thup:

Thank you fantastic sir! I was actually just browsing around and came across this gem, decided to post up:D (no internet, so no gaming for taco..)
Maybe some day when I finally connect and build a new pc..:comp::facepalm:

I'm in south carolina:D

images

Back