• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

h100 cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

alligatorblood

would like to know if anyone has put 4 fans onto the h100 as a push/pull config,

use the NZXT Phantom Enthusiast Full Tower Case if there is enough room to have this working with a Gigabyte SKT-AM3+ 990FXA-UD7 motherboard,

Lots of people have. Rule of thumb is better airflow means better temps :)

I vote go for it. The H100 is a nice sealed system and does very nice with push/pull config.

what are the best fans to use?
im guessing that the stock fans arent very good?
but the case and the motherboard it will fit in?
thanks for the help :)

Unsure if the H100 will fit inside that case. Judging by the pics I've seen I dunno where you can mount it.

As for fans, the stock fans are ok, but you'll want fans that are at least 80+ CFMs with low noise.

up the top? as the case has dual 2x120mm fans? so thats space for the H100 rad?

and 80+ CFMs that means air flow yeah?

Ahh if the top has space for 2x120mm fans, then yes the H100 will fit there.

CFM means airflow yes. CFM = Cubic Feet per Minute. Now the trick is to get the most airflow with the least amount of noise (dba). So you want high CFM with less dba.

ahh sweet thanks, just making sure iwas alright to mount it, before igo and buy one :)

and yeaah, best fan flow would be better, and idont mind bout the noise itll make, just want the best air flow,

thanks for your time and help :)

thanks am making a new set up,
imake a thread called Gigabyte SKT-AM3+ 990FXA-UD7 be sweet to see if you agree :)

Back