• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

h100i and Fractal Design 605 (HTPC)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thearcherblog

Hello All,

I ordered a few components to mount my desired computer:

Intel Core i7-4770K Haswell - Box
ASUS MAXIMUS VI Impact C2 - Haswell
G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 C10 DC - 16GB
Samsung 840 Basic EVO SSD (Bulk) - 500GB
EVGA GeForce GTX 770 SC ACX - 4GB GDDR5
Fractal Design Node 605
SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution 750 W
Corsair Cooling+ Hydro H100i

I listened that the Push/Pull configuration should be the best one but... please... can someone explain me how to do it? I'm quite newbie on this so I need some help :)

Also, any advise is welcome!!

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,

TheArcher

both fans blowing air in the same direction on opposite sides of the rad. You want the fans helping each other, not fighting for flow.

Thanks a lot for your reply :)

As you can see I'm completely newbie... :(

What you say is what I understand but reading a lot on internet there is a lot of people asking about what is better, push or pull setup. Some people say that is depending of the case, some say that depends if you prefer less sound or more efficiency...

Maybe you or any other, can tell me, looking my case and the components, which would be the best configuration or if you miss any other fan or component.

Please, understand me that is my first computer with high-end components and I would like to have it best as possible.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

TheArcher

If you're doing a push/pull setup, you don't have to worry about efficiency. In terms of push vs pull, it makes very little difference, just do whatever's easier.

Ok, thanks a lot. I think I should not be worried about the efficiency because I´m not going to overclock it.... yet :)

I think is just that when someone wants to assembly a new computer that is quite expensive, wants to be sure about everything :)

Please, feel free to give me any advise! :)

Super thanks :)

Really the only way to know is to try all the possible configurations out.

Back