• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Head On- Apply Directly to Your Forehead -Head On-Apply Directly to your Forehead...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malpine Walis said:
Should we have this moved to O/Community before Thelly goes nuts?
Why? This is a discussion, isn't it? :p

Now I'm going to buy some NOT Head On after getting a headache from this commercial (they just played it on TV... again). :bang head

Silversinksam said:
First this assinine commercial and now the Yatta and now H.O.A.D.T.Y.F. avatars. :bang head
Head brick...anyone?? :D

Resistance is futile, I say.

Nice location Sjaak. :p

Gautam said:
Nice location Sjaak. :p

i just put it in and was waiting for the first one to notice it :)

and the avatar of shame really needs to come fast or heads are gonna roll..applied or not applied

Soichiro said:
Why? This is a discussion, isn't it? :p

Now I'm going to buy some NOT Head On after getting a headache from this commercial (they just played it on TV... again). :bang head

If we had a gripes and moans section, this would be a sticky :santa:

Sjaak said:
Sam i sentence y00 to wear an avatar of shame for bringing this into the light

OK, but I'm not happy about it. I will still knock over all the Head On products on the shelf i come across ;)

I'm gone for the weekend and look what happens to the forums... when I left I swore this would only end with a few gripes and complaints.

Oni, I love your avatar btw

SolidxSnake said:
It's hard to tell everyone apart now... all I see is green and a roll-on stick

well then, allow me to share my work. Anyone can grab any of these.

scream.jpg
scorpius.jpg
ringsguy.jpg
headon_byrdhouse.jpg

headcheese.jpg
hairryguy.jpg
facehugger.jpg

I'm glad I made my avatar, this is funny stuff!

I'm gonna make this into a wav for playing on the mic for on DoD/CS lol!!

I normally don't trip when someone uses my chopping... Still am not... honestly.

<insert a name here> you included one on my chops as your own work... Your more then welcome to use it as you feel, I am actually happy that someone likes my humor, but please do not take credit as your "work".. It only took me 3 minutes to crop out the colors in the images, that did not belong to me in the first place.

"all your forehead are belong to us" cheap photoshop

Attachments

• Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back