• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help ASUS Z-170-WS INTEL 750 U.2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CHRISTIANKLEIN

I’m lost. Loaded Windows 10, Autocad and Office on the Intel 750 U.2 drive and ran it for the last couple of day getting it setup. Goes into sleep mode for 3-4 hrs, reboots into Bios and now it does not see the drive. WTF.

This is a two drive solution in RAID 0, correct?

http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/7645/intel-750-nvme-400gb-ssd-bootable-raid-report/index.html

Make sure in bios the SATA mode is set to RAID and not IDE or AHCI.

There is also the possibility that the RAID array has been broken somehow. Either the PCIE NVE adaper could have died or one of the drives has gone belly up. Check your connections and make sure they are tight.

I certainly would turn off Hibernation and Sleep in bios and in the Windows Control Panel Power Options.

Last edited:
trents

I'm running a single drive, Intel 750 1.2T U.2, I do not have 2 drives?

wingman99

It went into sleep mode by itself, I never had a problem with that.

- - - Updated - - -

I have plugged in a old ssd that I have and it see that one.

u.2 c.jpg u.2 drive.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not RAID Trents. Single drive bud. :)

I’m lost. Loaded Windows 10, Autocad and Office on the Intel 750 U.2 drive and ran it for the last couple of day getting it setup. Goes into sleep mode for 3-4 hrs, reboots into Bios and now it does not see the drive. WTF.
Turn off sleep. It's troublesome at times.

I take it when you rebooted again it found the drive? Did you disconnect and reconnect it?

Unplug it from the system and leave it unplugged from the wall.. give it 10 mins, connent the drive in again and finally the power...

So is the drive seen in the bios at all???

step.

1. power down
2. unplug the drive
3. wait 10 min
4. install drive
5. power up

here we go

I'm also going to change the power cable and the connection at the power supply, just the check that of the list

powered back into same bios. no drive

here we go, now it goes into bios and 1 min in the screen blacks out

its got to be a bad drive, unplugged it and now bios stays on

12-26-16

Just got off the phone with Intel, BAD DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back