• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[HELP]Please Help O/C Intel Celeron E1200 [HELP]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OriginalWolf

Hi I'm new here at overclocker's, so I was just coming to see if you can all help me with this.
O/S : Windows Vista Home Premium Edition
CPU : Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU E1200 @1.6GHz (2CPU) (ELITEGROUP Intel [i945G])
Bios : Phoenix - AwardBios V6.00PG
Mem/Ram : DDR2 Duel Channel 512mbx2 (1GB)
FSB : 800MHz
Graphics : Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset Family
CPU VCore : Idk.
Core Temp : It's been as low as 45Degree's Celsius, to 59Degree's Celsius.
Fan Speed has ranged from 1000RPM to 3000RPM, I don't know if that's normal.
I am running EVGA E-Leet and I put Over/Clock settings to x60 for Core 1 and 2, and turned on Brink o/c and I haven't really spotted a change whatsoever. I'm not sure at all what I'm doing and I need some Major help with this, anything you guy's can give me from information to what to do, would be GREATLY appreciated.
If any more information about my Computer is needed, this is it in all its entirety.
http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=W3653-R

Last edited:
They need to know the full name of the motherboard. E-leet is software that can run on any number of EVGA motherboards.

What is the model/part number of the ram.

Sounds like the system may be a pre-built system from some OEM system configurer and seller.

They need to know the full name of the motherboard. E-leet is software that can run on any number of EVGA motherboards.

What is the model/part number of the ram.

Sounds like the system may be a pre-built system from some OEM system configurer and seller.

I edited top post with all the information needed I believe. If I missed anything let me know and I'll post it.

Also, Bump. Please help anyone?

Seeing how the system you have is an Emachine I would doubt it supports overclocking. Also for future reference you don't need to bump your threads, especially not once an hour or less.

Firstly whats is this pc for because its graphics are awful, the cpu only has 512 kb of cache and its only use is for a good web browse / office typewriter. So overclocking would be pointless and i doubt the board will support it. But you could pinmod your cpu if your skilled enough. but 8x266 2128 mhz hardly worth it, Best check out 2nd hand cpus like an e5400 or something budget with a high multi.

Running vista on 1gb of ram is a joke ! The max your board supports is 2gb at ddr667.

My friend has a foxconn 45cmx quite similar and that had an e430 in it absolute garbage.
Overclocking via fsb on this board is a no no, So i bought an e5300 for 24quid and pin modded it to run at a 266fsb, with a little bump to the v-core it runs at 3.45ghz and that runs with a ati 4870, and 2gb of ddr800 although it cant run more than 667mhz.

Back