• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP (problems on my pc) Stability and graphics issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fuscamen

Good afternoon, I set up a computer with:
Box Cooler Master ATX-K380 MidTower USB3.0
SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
AMD FX8350 Vishera 4.0GHz Socket AM3 + 8MB
Cooler Cooler Master Hyper T4 -LGA2011/1155/1156/FM1/AM3/AM2
3x-Exacalibur Fan Cooler Master - R4-EXBB-20pk-RO
VGA ASUS ENGTX660 DC II 2GB DDR5 2XDVI - ENGTX660-DC2T-2GD5
ASUS 24X SATA DVDRW Black S / Bulk Software
WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB Hard SATA6Gb 64Mb / s Red
INTEL 60GB SSD Hard 6g (system)
16 gb kimgston predator HyperX 1086mhz 4x4
Source Alim. RAIDER FSP 550W 80Plus Bronze-PCF-Active-ATX,
I'm having problems with system stability when I watch movies and sometimes some games appear to me small squares of various colors on the screen, the computer is very slow and sometimes stops for a few seconds when I try to accelerate the graphics card gpu tweak the screen goes all the squares and off when reconnecting says the driver has recovered from an error.
I wanted to tell me if I have something in the hardware configuration that is wrong (Example. Power supply, video card, memories)

from now thanks

carefully
Filipe Macedo

You list your memory as "1086 mhz". That is a rather odd frequency and much slower than you ought to be using for a Vishera CPU. The Vishera CPUs seem to function best with memory running at 1866 mhz. Was this a typo? What is the exact model number of your memory? It should be displayed on the side of the ram module.

What do you mean when you say the computer is very slow and sometimes stops "when I try to accelerate the graphics card"? Do you mean you are trying to overclock the graphics card?

Are you overclocking the CPU?

Back