• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help selecting new board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jeeps13

Registered
I currently have 2 AScrap board and AOD790 and A780gxe. None of these boards seem to do every thing well or not do it it. They are junk im tring to run raid 0 on AOD790 but it does not boot OS disc after trying various ways it will not boot OS disc in any array.

So i need some info on a good board with a 790 and 750 that can overclock BE cpu and do RAID 0.

Tell me what you got pros and cons ? I need to order mobo this weekend
thanks

:welcome: to OCF!

I've never had any issues with RAID on any of my ASUS boards. Unfortunately, the low- & mid-grade ASUS boars are not great clockers this time around, though they do a better job than the ASRock's. High-end ASUS is as reliable as ever - but there are pricey as usual. I wish I had experience with the Gigabyte boards, they've shown very good OC'ing - but IDK how good the RAID functions are on them. Hopefully someone with Gigabyte/RAID experience will chime in here ... :)

Back