• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with Gigabyte EP45-UD3P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If your Linksys is only a 10/100Mb switch and your LAN ports might be Gb and having problems negotiating, try locking the speed down to 100Mb in the device manager / network card / properties. If you get a proper link led, but no IP address, as above said, try a static IP.

Just to update everyone, this router has 3 rigs hooked up to it via a switch. One of those rigs is a Gigabyte x58. So I do not think it is the router. Every rig works fine except this UD3P.

Well they always say 99% of the time it is something simple. I got tired of the network problems and decided to tear it down and install my I7 920 and X58UD4P on this bench. Get it running and same network problems on this mobo as the UD3P. Could not be, nope it wasn't. It was the stinking cable. I decided to change it out and sure enough that was the problem. I was using 2 cables that a guy made for me a few years back. Well let me go find a couple new 15 or 20" cables now.:)

Back