• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help with this temp question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oroooso

Registered
sooo my asus suite says the cpu is 60c but core temp says its at 80c give or take.... why would they be so different im running prime95 full load it is around 15c in my room i have a screen shot of what im seeing here not really a big deal but just curious

Attachments

• screen shot.jpg
    screen shot.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 63
about the exact same so im happy have it overclocked at 4.8 with v core of 1.25 and seems stable

Attachments

• screen shotr.png
    screen shotr.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 53
The Ai Suite is giving you the cpu socket temp the other programs are giving core temps.

ahh that makes sense im happy with temps since im still on air was just curios as to why they were so different but that makes sense two diff temps

its winter time in the midwest so i had and open window on my side :) figured if it was stable under normal conditions i will never see temps i am very pleased with this ivy bridge and the heat issues i have read about every where and im only at 1.25vcore vs most ppl in the 1.3-4s

Back