• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey guys... I posted a thread in Gen Chat but want you to see this here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

64Thunderbolt

Hey Everyone
Just wanted to post this here also.. The design on the left will be adding to my case panel designs on the site ( will be posting all of them soon). These two speaker grills are in the back of my 64 wagon, they cover two 12" Rockford Fosgate subs (hence the "RF" logo).. what do you think!!
CustomSpeakerGrills.jpg

cheers
Charlie

PS... and NO those are not finger prints on the bottom of the Joker grill, I brushed sanded both grills but on the Joker I left some of the texture around the outer ring!! :D

wow :O you do amazing work man, im still waiting for my gf to design me some fan grills to send to u heh!

Once again, you've outdone yourself! Those look AWESOME!!! You going to be making the joker design into a fan grill? I'm sure that would be a hit if the jet can cut that small.

OOOOOh you think you're good at this or something? pff... I could do that blindfolded with a nibbler... haha just kidding. Those look awesome.

Excellent design and execution. Curious as to what kind of water jet setup your using. Ive got access to a CNC router setup and I do some cad drawings for it but there all furniture parts or signs not the fun stuff.

Wow...

I do custom mods for customers as my business on the side.. and I have just been Lucifer-izing the fan grills in the past (as I mentioned in detail in a previous thread) but maybe I will go through you for my new show-case :) I scrapped my old demonstration case, and need to make a new one. :)

Thanks everyone
Im working on a slightly different version of the Joker for a fan grill. I have done some very small and tight stuff with the machine but it takes more time and that means it would cost more!!

cheers
Charlie

Your designs are always clean. You do a great job with all of them. You should post a thread each time you update something on your site. I know I always look back to see whats new!!!

Iv been looking for some 12" neon rings (they sell to put around the speaker), does anyone know where to get the larger size?

Charlie

those look sweet, but i have one question... how is this not advertising which is totally against the laws of this forum??

well, the guys here at the forum are the ones that turned me on to modding and they get all the credit for getting things going. Heck, we even had a contest to name the business..

Thanks Everyone!!!!!
Charlie

oh, thats cool. i was just not understanding how this wasnt in violation of somethin. but obviously if its cool with them.... blah

Back