• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hiding your IP address when surfing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cyborg

I'm using steganos to serve anonymously, but it seems like it's getting slower all the time and sometimes I have to wait 5 min for a page to load.

is there any similar software that does a better job?
which is the best if money was no object, and which within the $50.00 range?

and if you know some pros and cons

It's amazing what a google search results,,, on anonymous ",,,,,,," (fill in the blanks ,,,,,,) that's all I'm going to offer, cause your answer is out there. Google is your friend, use it.

thanx for the link klingens

jajmon, I know pretty well how to use google, I know how to find lots of programs like that, remember, I use one already.
what google doesn't tell me is how tom, john or sam like those programs and that's what I'm asking here.

and Xenocide, if YOU don't see any other reason but illegal activities to use such a program, that doesn't mean myself or others don't find different reasons to use such programs.
you might as well say that all users of such programs or even all proxy users are crackers.

if someone else can answer my original post I still would appreciate it and for the rest, keep your smart *** comments to yourself and don't use this thread to boost your post count.

cyborg you preach it bro. i agree that sometimes it not necessarily the best thing for your ip to be everywhere. hopefully that java program will work for ya. tell us if you find a good program.

Back