• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hopefully close to getting this right

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
doesn't look too bad. One thing you need to watch out for is your graphics card selection. The one you have listed is PCI-Express. It will not work with the motherboard you currently have selected. You should probably get the AGP version of the X800Pro or upgrade the motherboard.

I've heard tigerdirect is a bad place to buy from. Bad prices and bad customer service, but I don't have any expierence with them myself. Just be careful.

Newegg, on the other hand, is a good vendor.

i've had tons of experience with Tiger Direct. They are great at getting items TO you... however, thier return policy is VERY lacking... and they NEVER refund you when you do get something returned... the give some lame excuse and NEVER refund your money

thanks for the quick help. yeah the video card was a quick choice didnt really look to close will fix that. as for tiger direct this is only my 2nd build and most all of the first one came from newegg and nothing was doa so it is my favorite but the case looked nice with a good price and lots of fan holes thats why i jumped on that one. again thx for the quick help now i just hope from looking around that the 3.0e has the eo :clap:

Back