• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I turn off the warning for the MB fan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

I have installed 2 huge fans for my cpu cooler. They both have 2 settings, low and high. I have one fan plugged into a 4 pin molex and the other into the MB CPU fan. Well I want to make them both run on molex at high power but if I do when I start up the pc it'll say no cpu fan detected and will shut down. Is there a way I can bypass this or set the detection to off? Thanks again yall.

If you go in to your bios (advanced mode) and go to monitor then select CPU fan speed and select ignor it should boot fine without a warning :thup:

A902EC25-9DF2-463D-AF75-1219F286EDF8-23236-000003E4C67DC0E8_zpsabd4286e.jpg

Apologise for the crappy pic, just took it on the fly with my phone

Last edited:
Ok, that worked, but now every once in a while. Alittle message will pop up on my lower screen saying the cpu fan speed is 0 rpm. Anything I can do about that?

That probably depends on the program that's displaying the message. I would just search through the program's settings.

Sounds like a AIsuite warning, if you have AIsuite installed and are not using it, uninstall it and that warning will go away.

Back