• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How many $'S Google Opinion Rewards.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How Many $'s Googles Opinion Rewards?

• What Rewards?

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • $0 to $50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $50 to $150

• $150 to $250

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • $250 to $400

• $400 to $600

• $600 $999

• $1000 Plus

• Total voters

dfonda

Senior Golfer
I am at $446...Started a year or so late.

Complete short surveys while standing in line, or waiting for a subway. Get rewarded with Google Play or PayPal credit for each one you complete. Topics include everything from opinion polls, to hotel reviews, to merchant satisfaction surveys. We'll notify you when a survey is waiting.

GoogleRewards.png

Last edited:
I have almost no apps I paid for...Nova being the only one I can think of...Used all the $400 + on movies in Google play. :thup:
Know I'm necro'ing an old thread but that pushed me over the edge. The only app I paid for in the past few years was a GBC emulator. But I'm always down for a free movie.

I wonder if this would work for me... I'm in the EU but I still use my American Google account.

So, sometimes, when I win Google Credit for a reward or something... it tells me I can't use the credit because I'm not in the U.S. (I think I finally used the last of it for a subscription or something...)

Back