• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much can I get for these?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

manbush

I'm trying to sell these parts on EBAY so I can buy a Dell 27" :beer:

Here are the parts:
Intel E6400 (able to hit 3.6ghz stock) - $125
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 - $180 (retail $265)
XFX Geforce 6800XT - $100
Patriot 2x 1gig eXtreme Performance - $100
Samsung 213T 21.3" LCD - $125 (lol, i bought this at 1.6k 4 years ago)
Ninja Scythe Cooler + blue led silent fan

What is the total value of the parts if I sell as a package and what is the individual prices? Do I have the prices right?

BTW, I made this post previously in another section...I think a mod removed it, not sure if I "broke" the rules. Feel free to remove this post if I "broke" the rules again lol.

manbush said:
BTW, I made this post previously in another section...I think a mod removed it, not sure if I "broke" the rules. Feel free to remove this post if I "broke" the rules again lol.

Your previous post was deleted because it was in the classifieds section which is reserved strictly for "For Sale" type threads. You are in the right place if you want to know the approximate value of your hardware. This thread is fine as long as you do not attempt to make any sales here. All transactions must be conducted in the classifieds, so if you decide after finding out the values post a new thread in there. Thanks. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.
:)

Matt

Also you won't be able to utilize our Classified section since your listing a bogus non existent e-mail on file. A forum password reminder was sent to your 'listed' e-mail account on file, since the e-mail account is bogus, your probably not able to even reply to this post since you need to be logged in to do so.

Back