• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to pull pictures slides off of a dvd

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capttripppp

I couldn't quite figure out where to put this thread, so since I am using Win 7 I figured that it should go here. At any rate, I have a dvd with pictures made into a slide show that I used at my dad's service when he passed away earlier this year. Is it possible for me to pull pictures off of the dvd, or what process would I use to do that? I tried to pull them directly but I couldn't figure it out. If I were to copy the dvd to my computer would I then be able to separate the pictures out of the slide show? If so, what program should I use? Thanks for any help with this. There are pictures that were supplied by other people that I don't have copies of, and I would like to make some for brother, sister, and I.

I think your best bet is to use something like Windows Movie Maker and use the still capture option in it.

I don't think there is a way to get the original files back.

Cool, that would work. I'm just trying to get the separate pictures or captions of them so I can print them to send to my little bro and sis. I will give it a shot, thanks for the reply:thup:

Back